The new " Buyer Account Page " on Souq.com provides a whole new buying experience on the site while navigating through products.
The new pages for our buyers display only information that is relevant to our buyers.
2.SHIPPING AND PAYMENT.
3.ACCOUNTING AND ORDERS.
1. PERSONAL DETAILS:
In this box, users will find all the personal information registered and saved on the site.
Manage Account Info Section:
· This section is to shows buyers their main account information (Name, Email and password – encrypted).
· The buyer can edit the account information in this page by clicking on “Manage My Account Info”.
· The Buyer can edit the registered email, password, name, gender, nationality and date of birth in this page by clicking on the “Manage My Account Info”.
Wish lists Section
· To manage the user's wish lists.
· Buyer can add/edit/delete their wish lists by clicking on “Manage my wish lists”.
2. SHIPPING AND PAYMENTS:
In this box, the user will find all the personal information related to shipping their orders on the site.
Primary Shipping Address Section
· This part shows the Primary “Default” Shipping Address for the buyer.
· The buyers can always manage their addresses (Add/Edit/Delete/Mark as Default/Verify Mobile Number) by clicking on “Manage my shipping addresses”.
Primary Payment Information Section
· This part shows the Primary Saved Credit Card – which is encrypted.
· Buyer can now delete his saved credit card at any point of time from his account or also update the information provided.
3. ACCOUNTING AND ORDERS:
In this box, the user will find all order and accounting information related to their account. This whole box will disappear if the buyers have no funds in his account, no feed-backs to be left and no open complains.
Funds in Account Section
· This part shows the amount that is available in the buyers account – No detailed view available.
· If the buyer has money in the “Available Account”, the link to "Withdraw" will appear.
· This section will disappear if the buyers have no funds in their account.
Leave Feedback Section
· This part shows how many "Feedback" the buyers needs to leave on completed orders.
· Clicking on “Leave Feedback” will take the buyers to the feedback page, so they can leave feedback on all orders.
· This section will disappear if the buyer has no feedback to be filed on orders.
Order Complains Section
· This part shows how many open complaints the buyer has on problematic orders.
· Clicking on “View complaints" will take the buyer to the complaints page, to follow up on them.
· This section will disappear if the buyer have no open complaints.
4. ORDERS SECTION:
· In this box, buyer will be able to search for his orders using Order ID, AWB, or Item Title in a certain period of time.
· In this box, buyer will be able to search for certain order statuses.
Orders List Area
· In this box, buyer will find the last 5 purchased orders, if buyer to wants show more, he can click on “Load More Orders” button – at the bottom of the table to load more 5 orders.
· Order box contains mainly 3 boxes
o Order Info Box: This box shows general information about the order. Clicking on “View Order Details” will open a more detailed order view, which shows every single detail related to that particular order.
o Order Shipments Box: This box shows the shipments, and items within these shipments, with an actions button to take actions at the level of the item.
o Order Shipments Status: this box show the status, and informative data about the status for each shipment.